Say goodbye to Winter and celebrate Spring with these handprint and fingerprint crafts! In today’s post, we are sharing pretty Sprint craft ideas made using handprints and fingerprints. You’ll find flowers, rainbows, and even an umbrella. From tulips to cherry blossoms and a thumbprint hyacinth!
Pretty Spring Handprint and Fingerprint Crafts
1. Poppy Flowers made from handprints – Candace Ashment Art
2. Thumbprint Hyacinth – Meet the Dubiens
4. Spring Flower Garden of Handprints – Bir Dunya Zeynep
5. Fingerprint Rainbow using an easy-to-make template for toddlers
7. Cherry Blossom Handprint Canvas Decor – Come Together Kids
8. Hop into Spring Craft – Detail-Oriented Diva
9. Rainbow Hands – Artzy Creations
10. Fingerprint Rainbow – different version
11. Thumbprint Flower Cookies – Something Swanky Deserts & Designs
12. Fingerprint Flower Vase – upcycled jar craft from Sisters Saving Cents
What spring handprint and fingerprint crafts have you made in the past or are making this year?