Have you seen all the wonderful handprint keepsakes from the Etsy shop Clayful Impressions? She makes the most amazing clay hand impressions. Since Father’s Day is right around the corner, I invited Debbie to share a few of the ones that make perfect gifts for dads. While you won’t be able to get one in time for Father’s Day this year, she has kits for all year round. You could even bookmark her shop to order for next year! See what she wrote below:
Hello, I want to thank Amanda for her wonderful handprint blog. She finds so many wonderful ideas for all of us mothers looking for ways to keep precious memories of our children.
I would also like to thank her for giving me this opportunity to introduce my business Clayful Impressions. Clayful Impressions is a online handprinting shop located on Etsy. I send out a no frill, easy handprint mold kit to make prints with your baby, child, or pet. You send back the mold and I will create a beautiful ceramic keepsake with the print you made with your child or pet. Ceramic handprints take up to 8 weeks to make. They are fired in the kiln twice for a glass like finish.
Here are some of my favorites from the shop that make great gifts for Father’s Day:
- This handprint keepsake pulls at Dad’s heartstrings when he reads the adorable quote along with his child’s handprints.
- The Daddy and Me hands clay hands impression is our most popular gift for Dad.
- This plaque showcases the love between a Father and his child.
- A small footprint ornament is a small reminder of time past.
- Don’t forget the sports dad!
- Red, white, and blue for the patriotic dad.
I have been creating hand impressions and handprints, since my two babies were small. I wanted to offer mothers all over the world wonderful cherished memories that I have always enjoyed.
Please visit my shop on Etsy to see all the other items we sell or connect with me here: