This adorable Handprint Dinosaur was made by my little guy in his preschool class. He cut the dinosaur silhouette from green construction paper, glued on a googly eye, and drew on a mouth. His teacher helped him make 4 handprints on the top of its back.
Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.
Looking for a specific craft idea?
- Fingerprint Painted Patriotic Windsock Craft For Kids
- Kids Father’s Day Gift Idea for the BBQ Loving Dad – Handprint Grill
- My Dad is King of the Grill – Printable Handprint or Footprint Lion Craft
- 12 Handprint Crafts to Make Grandpa for Grandparent’s Day
- 25 Must Make Handprint Crafts for Father’s Day!