Johnny Appleseed Day is September 26th. All across America kids will be honoring this great legend with fun apple activities and apple eating. Make learning about his love of planting apple trees even more interesting with this roundup of fun handprint and fingerprint apple crafts.
- Little Hands Apple Orchard – Joyfully Weary
- Apple Tree made with Handprints – Loving My Nest
- Fingerprint Apple Tree – this blog
- Free Printable Johnny Appleseed Day Thumbprint Craft – this blog
- Apple Hand Art with Worm – Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
- Handprint Apple – Ramblings of a Crazy Woman
- Handprint Apples in a Basket – Moments of Mommyhood
- Handprint Apple Tree – Mamas Like Me
✦ Please feel free to share your apple-related crafts and recipes in the comments.