I made a Handprint Flag with my son for our July Handprint/Footprint Calendar. I saw the flag idea and poem over at Katie’s Nesting Spot. I wish I would have used star stickers like she did, but opted for fingerprint stars instead (not really liking them!). To make the handprint flag, I used my son’s left hand. I alternated painting each finger red & white, painted the palm blue, and painted a brown pole along the bottom of the palm and the thumb.
Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.
Looking for a specific craft idea?
- Fingerprint Painted Patriotic Windsock Craft For Kids
- Kids Father’s Day Gift Idea for the BBQ Loving Dad – Handprint Grill
- My Dad is King of the Grill – Printable Handprint or Footprint Lion Craft
- 12 Handprint Crafts to Make Grandpa for Grandparent’s Day
- 25 Must Make Handprint Crafts for Father’s Day!