Teacher Appreciation Week this year (2013) is May 6-10 with May 7th being Teacher Appreciation Day. Below is a roundup of ideas created with handprint and fingerprints to give him or her to thank them for helping our children learn and grow. They could also be end of the school year ideas as well.
Gifts made with Handprints
- Thank You for Helping Me Grow School Supply Flower made with footprints too! Our Crafty Blogger Post over on the Gummy Lump Blog
- Give Teacher a Hand Door Decoration Thank a teacher by decorating their door during Teacher Appreciation Week via Skip to my Lou
- High Five to my Awesome Teacher card idea via Healthy Family
- DIY Class Photo Gift for Teachers Each child makes a thumbprint animal on the frame via C.R.A.F.T.
- Useful Hand-themed Gift of Appreciation frugal, handmade, and useful via Gratefully Growing in Grace
- Handprint Quilt Kristen describes how she got all the kids handprints without the teacher seeing and a great tutorial with lots of photos via Capturing Joy
- Handprint Scrapbook with pages for each student (so sweet!) Greatest Teacher Ever Hands Down for the cover via Our Oklahoma Nest.
- KinderGarden made with Handprints A must see!!! Teachers plant the seeds of knowledge via Cards by CG
- Apron made with Students Handprints Best Teacher Hands Down! via Creative Kids at Home
- Gifts made with Fingerprints & Thumbprints
- Fingerprint Flower Pots classroom gift via Valentine Girl
- Keepsake Plate made with the Students Fingerprints such a sweet saying written on it via Creative Escape on Flickr
- Thankful for You Thumbprint Tree Plate I love how this tree looks! Fun idea via Fancy Frugal Life
- Thank You Tub & Flower Gift for Teacher decorated with thumbprint bugs from the whole class and a sweet poem via Jeanetics
- Classroom Fingerprint Tree Keepsake for Teachers Thank you for helping us grow! via The Frugal Girls