Feel like you just can’t see another handprint turkey craft? Then click away as fast as you can, but you’ll be missing out on the ultimate guide to turkeys made from handprints! Probably the most popular handprint art made throughout the years, this iconic Thanksgiving symbol can be made so many different ways. And the best part? They make the cutest keepsakes and Thanksgiving decorations.
Ready to be drowned in cuteness?
Turkeys Made with Handprints
1. Mini Cardboard Tube Turkey – Several other fun Thanksgiving crafts in the post too!
2. Cup Turkey Craft – How adorable! Loving everything about this craft!
3. Clothespin Craft – Stop by to see an entire Turkey Day (gorgeous photos!).
4. Best Mom Around Thankful Card – Isn’t this creative? She shares a free printable so you can make one too!
6. Thanksgiving Handwriting Practice and Craft – Preschoolers can design their own hand turkey!
7. Standing Turkey made with Handprints – Thinking this be my favorite Thanksgiving craft ever…and it’s from one of my favorite bloggers!
8. Paper Plate Handprint Craft – Aww…this is too cute! I’d want to display it year round.
9. Chalkboard Turkeys – Love the creative way she displayed them!
10. Mommy & Me Turkey Art Project – So sweet! It looks great framed.
11. Here’s another Mommy & Me Thanksgiving Craft.
12. Glittery Glowing Jar Craft – So pretty! She shares an awesome step-by-step photo tutorial.
13. Craft Stick Turkey Magnet – How cute would this be displayed on your refrigerator!?
14. Turkey Wreath made with Handprints – Instead of the usual handprint wreath, turn it into a turkey instead!
15. Pilgrim Turkey Handprints – Add feather details and a Pilgrim hat to give your turkey style (tee, hee!).
16. Hand-y Turkey Hat – Kids will love wearing their hat for Thanksgiving when it’s this cute!
17. Funny Turkey Poem – Made me giggle! Includes a free template.
18. Cardboard Tube Turkeys – One for each family member!
19. Thanksgiving Watercolor Art – (Life’s Little Projects)
20. Applique Hand Turkey – Applique is usually for shirts and blankets, but why not display it in a picture frame instead!
21. Decorate an Apron Thanksgiving Party Idea – Love this idea! Imagine how cute it would be to see all the kids lined up wearing the aprons they created.
22. Leaf Turkey – Cute, mess-free activity!
23. TP Tube Turkey – Use patterned scrapbook paper to give it personality!
24. Thanksgiving Cup Craft – Love the creative use of a balloon for the waddle!
25. Thankful Hand Turkeys – Sweet way to says thanks! Includes a free poem printable and book suggestion.
26. Adorable Photo Cards – I feel the need to go buy those circle cutters!
27. Wooden Scoop Thanksgiving Craft Idea – These would be fun to use as puppets too!
Did you survive the cuteness?
Ready to see more? Check out these ADORABLE Thanksgiving craft round ups!