Looking for fun activities to do with the kids this summer? Today we are sharing summer handprint crafts – 20 of them! Such a great way to preserve those summer memories from the beach, vacation, camping or just for fun craft time.
Summer Handprint Crafts
Up first is ten fun ideas from our blog archives including summer animals, flip-flops, and even a sailboat.
- Fingerprint Palm Tree + a footprint monkey beach craft.
- Handprint Crab with a fun song about cranky crabs!
- Fish Handprint Tile Keepsake – Perfect for displaying in the home year round.
- Handprint Turtle Art – Simple craft where the kids can decorate the shells as they please.
- Hand and Footprint Lobster Craft– Place this on sandy patterned paper (affiliate link) to give it a beach look.
- Footprint Flip Flops – 3D plus an adorable saying. It would be neat to do these every year to see how much they’ve grown throughout the years.
- Hand Print Pink Flamingos – We love how this turned out!
- Handprint Campfire includes a cute song! Makes a great camp craft.
- Outdoor Stomp Painting Activity – So much fun that we’ve done it a few times!
- Kids Sailboat Craft – Use in a handprint calendar like we did or frame it to give to someone who loves the ocean.
Here Are 10 More Awesome Summer Ideas
- Sand Footprints via Paging Fun Mums – So creative and looks great hanging up as decor.
- Sandy Hands Plaster Keepsake via Life with Moore Babies
- Jellyfish Art via Red Ted Art – Part of a handprint alphabet series.
- Handprint Mermaid via Mama Pea Pod – LOVE this!
- Handprint Dolphin via School Time Snippets
- Footprint Sun via Rainbows Within Reach – Bulletin board idea.
- Paper Plate Beach Ball Craft – Our contributor post on the Gummy Lump Toys blog – great as a learning colors craft idea.
- Traced Hands Sun – Classroom Craft Idea via The Preschool Toolbox
- Hand-y Ice Cream Cone via 2 Teaching Mommies
- Handprint Suncatchers via Homegrown Friends – Can you guess what they used in the center?
Did you know that you can make sand imprints of your hands and feet? So cool! We’d love to hear what Summer handprint crafts you’ve made!