This handprint spider and paper plate watercolor resist web makes a spooky yet cute Halloween decoration.
How to make the Handprint Spider:
- My little guy wanted a purple spider this year. Paint one hand minus the thumb and press down onto paper.
- Paint the other hand the same way.
- Press down overlapping the palm area of the print you already made.
- Place googly eyes, draw on eyes, or make thumbprint eyes. We used foam stickers for our eyes.
- Draw on a mouth or use a pipe cleaner shaped into a smile like we did and glue in place.
- Cut around your spider.
How to make the Paper Plate Spider Web:
- Draw a web onto the plate using a white crayon or colored pencil.
- When it dries, glue your spider onto the web.
More not-so-scary Halloween Crafts:
- Paper Plate Pumpkin
- Footprint Black Cat with a cute Halloween Poem for Kids
- Handprint Candy Corn Craft
- Pumpkin Painting Ideas
- Toddler Halloween Sticker Art
So cute! hand art makes the best childhood keepsakes. Thanks for the new idea. Thanks for linking up to Living Life Intentionally Linky Party =-) ~Beth
JDaniel4's Mom says
I would love for you to link this post to my Halloween Traditions link up! I just love your spider.