It's no secret that we love making Valentine's crafts and have quite a large Valentine's Day Handprint Art category. The crafts are all so sweet and 'handmade with love.' We are collaborating on Top 10 Valentine's Themed Round Ups with just over a handful of other bloggers to bring you lots of amazing ideas to make with kids. Our top 10 list includes handprint trees, a superhero, cards, a love sign, placemats, and love bugs.
Handprint Arts and Crafts for Valentine's Day
1. Toddler Painted Heart Tree - Includes a cute Valentine's Day saying! The leaves are so neat!
2. Handprint Superhero Card + 4 more super creative ideas you must see!
3. Handprint Heart Tree - I love everything about this craft, especially the 3D look.
5. Handprint Heart I Love You Card - So sweet! My son made it for me when he was in preschool.
6. You Make My Heart Race Footprint Valentine - You must check out Lila's handprint and footprint categories, she has some really creative crafts that have a fun play on words!
7. Thumbprint Valentine's Cards with Cute Sayings - many! We love punny sayings!
8. Love Sign (Multi-task Mommy) - This DIY Sign looks great hanging as decor and makes a wonderful keepsake.
9. Fingerprint Love Bugs - If only real bugs were this cute....tee, hee.
10. 5 Reasons Why I Love You - Includes a free printable.
Top 10 Lists from other blogs:
Ready for more Valentine's Day fun?! Here are more round ups from several other bloggers:
- Heart-shaped Animal Crafts - Artsy Momma
- Valentine Flower Crafts - Powerful Mothering
- Fine Motor Play Ideas for Valentine’s Day from Craftulate
- Top 10 Sensory Ideas for Valentine’s Day - Wildflower Ramblings
- Candy Hearts Activities for Kids - Little Bins for Little Hands
- Preschool Activities for Valentine’s Day - Bare Feet on the Dashboard
- Valentine Snack Ideas for Kids - Something 2 Offer
- Valentine’s Day Ideas for Toddlers from Lemon Lime Adventures