Looking for ideas and crafts to make Grandpa for Grandparent's Day? Below you will find 12 memorable handprint gifts that are perfect for Grandparent's Day, Christmas, birthdays, or just because. I've gathered up ideas for sending creative cards in the mail, framed wall decor, printable templates, and more. *Some of the linked content are affiliate links. The recommended products are ones we think you'll find useful from Etsy shops with positive reviews.
12 Handprint Crafts to Make Grandpa for Grandparent's Day
1. Footprint Heart with Poem Keepsake - Short and sweet ♥
2. Grandpa's Little Slugger Handprint Tile - This unique art is great for the baseball-loving grandpas.
3. My Grandchildren Walk All Over Me Shirt - So true 😉
4. Handprint Baseball Keepsake - Gift for the sports-lovin' Grandpa!
5. The Best Dads Get Promoted to Grandpa Printable Template - This can be made with 1 or 2 children on the same page.
6. A Grandchild's Hand Digital Download - Another super sweet poem keepsake.
7. Fishing with Grandpa/Daddy Printable Poems - I remember fishing all the time with my grandpa. This would have been perfect!
8. Salt Dough Plaque made with Handprints - Classic craft that kids enjoy making and decorating.
9. Send Grandpa & Grandma a Hug! - Perfect for grandpas who live across the miles!
10. Handprint Fish Coffee Mug gift for grandpas - Best for babies and toddlers due to size.
11. “My GRANDPA deserves a PAT on the back” - Cute for siblings to make together.
12. Frameable Handprint Tree with Poem - Personalize this template with little handprints, add a frame, and hang up on the wall for all to enjoy.
***Originally posted 9/6/2012; updated on 5/28/2017 - Some of the links have been changed to remove photos from blogs that are no longer active (and therefore no instructions, broken link).
What are your favorite handprint crafts to make for grandpas? Don't forget to check out our list of 12 Ideas to make Grandma here!