There are so many ways to make flowers from little hands and feet! Here are 14 flower crafts for kids to make that included flower pot ideas, tulips, daffodils, and more. They look pretty displayed in the home or in the yard and also make great handmade gifts for Mother's Day and Grandparent's Day.
Flower Crafts for Kids
2. Handprint Vase | Guest post we did for Crystal & Co. - Little Sister and I made this together as part of a handprint alphabet series. This was our 'V is for Vase' craft we made.
3. Daffodil made with Handprints and Cupcake Liners | Our Little House in the Country - So creative to add the cupcake liners to give it a 3D look!
4. DIY Flower Canvases | Arts and Crackers - Blogger Alyssa made 2 gorgeous wall hangings that incorporated handprints.
6. Ceramic Tile Flower Prints Keepsake | Toddler Tips and Tricks - This beautiful artwork can be displayed in the home and is perfect to give as a gift!
7. Popsicle Stick Flowers | These would be fun to play with or to give as a gift.
8. Hand-y Bouquet of Flowers | Sunshine Whispers - Simple and inexpensive, yet looks pretty on the dining room table or near a window!
10. Handprint Flowers with a Poem - Part of our handprint calendar.
11. Trace, Cut, and Paste Flower Craft - My son made this in his preschool class.
13. Hand-y Tulips - Kids Decor | Mega Crafty - These tulips can easily be made by kids with the help of an adult. I love that each has it's own real flower pot!
14. Bloom Where You Are Planted Keepsake | Where is my Needle - Such a cute saying!
*This post contains affiliate links.