Are you looking for fun, patriotic themed crafts to make with the kids this 4th of July? Here are 15 last minute handprint craft ideas ranging from DIY shirts and American flags, to a hand-y Uncle Sam and a canvas keepsake. At the end of the post are links to even more star spangled fun ways to celebrate Independence Day!
4th of July Handprint Crafts
1. Patriotic Footprint Rockets We made this out-of-this-world craft a few years ago and have been a reader favorite ever since!
2. DIY Hand-y Uncle Sam via Detail-Oriented Diva. Includes a free printable saying.
3. Footprint Flags via Savvy Southern Sisters. Love everything about this adorable kids craft!
4. Proud to be an American Handprint Flag Big Brother and Little Sister made this flag craft together.
5. Sparkly Paper Plate Fireworks via The Homeschool Classroom - perfect both both toddlers and bigger kids!
6. Patriotic Hand Print LOVE this craft idea from B-Inspired Mama!
7. Footprint & Fingerprint Flags via Coffee Cups & Crayons - fun for toddlers and preschoolers!
8. American Flag & Poem via The Sharpened Pencil. It's part of a calendar keepsake.
13. Hand & Footprint Bald Eagle via Reading Confetti. My favorite find this year!!!
14. Keepsake Flag Canvas painted by a toddler via Glued to my Crafts. I want to do this with my little girl if time allows.
15. Round Up of Hand Print Flags & Eagles - my favorite is the feathery red, white, and blue bird!
16. Independence Day themed fireworks, eagles, & American flags made with handprints.... placemats, glitter, diy shirt, poems, songs, & even a giant wall!
Find more ideas here:
Patriotic crafts, activities, and party ideas on Pinterest
3 super easy fireworks crafts from our kids craft blog