Do you know what you and the kids are making for Father’s Day? Handmade cards and kid-made gifts are the most precious ways to say how much you love and appreciate them. Handprint art is our favorite way to say something sweet, whether it be a handwritten note from the child or a cute footprint poem. Here is an awesome round up of handprint gifts for dads that help even the youngest of kids get involved!
18+ Handprint Gifts for Dads
1. Following in Daddy’s Footsteps Poem and footprint craft. Love this poem!
2. Nemo-inspired handprint keepsake – so adorable! You could also make the fish with any color or design.
3. My Dad is King of the Jungle Footprint Lion – We created this free printable to share with you!
4. Trophies for Dad – Show Dad they’re #1 with this footprint trophy and a super cute dixie cup craft.
5. Super Daddy – This handprint superhero idea is super sweet!
6. Yoda Best Dad! Hehe, we love play on words!
8. DIY Mason Jar Gift – Fun-a-Day shares tips for making these yourself.
9. Handprint Tree Wall Decor – The whole family can get involved in this one!
10. Monster Hug Card Craft – From Daddy’s little monsters – adorable!
11. Walk with Me Daddy Poem – another adorable poem with footprints in the background.
12. From the Tips of My Toes to the Bottom of My Heart – make a footprint canvas to display in the home.
13. Big & Strong Like Daddy Printable – a vertical version and a horizontal version in different colors.
14. Handprint Fish Card – Our very 1st Father’s Day handprint card when my son was 1!
15. Easy Father’s Day Cards – Loving the spray painted look these fun cards have!
16. You are the best Dad by Par! Pair this with the footprint golf course mentioned above!
17. Daddy, when you hold my hand you hold my heart – Precious card idea from a daughter.
18. We are Hooked on Daddy – Another fun play on words!