This is a picture of a footprint pig that I helped another mom make with her adorable baby girl. First, I painted her foot pink and pressed it onto the paper. Then, I painted on pink ears and a curly tail. When it dried, the mom added the facial features. Very simple yet very cute!
Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.
- Fingerprint Fireflies Around a Campfire Handprint Craft + Background Printable
- Simple Happy 4th of July Paper Craft with Template
- Make Your Own Sparklers From Paper and Pipe Cleaners – So Easy!
- ‘I Couldn’t Have Built A Better Dad’ Tool Box Card for Father’s Day
- 25 Must Make Handprint Crafts for Father’s Day!