My toddler and I made Papa this super cute Handprint Father’s Day Card. Dads are sure to love how creative and fun it is!
How to make the handprint fish card:
- Fold a piece of blue construction paper or cardstock in half.
- Pick the colors you would like to use for your fish (you may use just one if you’d like).
- If using more than one color: paint the face, stripes on the tail, and the body all at once – then press the hand down on the center of the card.
- Paint a fingertip white to make the bubbles.
- When dry, draw on the face & seaweed.
- Write Happy Father’s Day on the front.
- On the inside, print or write in one of the poems found under the poems-handprints label.