My son always wants to be just like his Papa (Dad) so I thought this Following in Daddy’s footsteps craft would be exciting for my son to make as a Father’s Day craft.
Here’s how to make this Father’s Day Footprint Craft:
- Have the child paint the Father’s foot or paint for them if the child is too young.
- Go over any spots they may have missed- we want to make sure it’s a well-formed footprint.
- Have Daddy make a footprint on a piece of construction paper.
- After it dries, have the child make a footprint in a different color. My little guy chose yellow because it is one of his 2 favorite colors.
- Older children can handwrite a personalized note to Dad. See below for what we wrote in ours.
- Have the child sign their name.
- Write the year and age.
Father’s Day Footsteps Note:
Following in your footsteps….
I want to grow up to be just like you.
Thank you for being the best Papa in the whole world!