My son and I have been busy making Toilet Paper Tube Halloween Characters this month (check out our other blog to see all of the cardboard tube Halloween character crafts). One of them that we made is this adorable handprint vampire bat from an empty paper roll.
Supplies for Vampire Bat Craft
- empty cardboard tube/roll
- black construction paper
- black and white paint
- googly eyes
Cardboard Tube Bat Handprint Craft Instructions
- Have the child paint the toilet paper tube black. I held the tube up for my son to paint around it.
- Trace the child's hand onto black paper and cut it out. We traced Baby Sister's hands for this project. Then glue the hand shapes onto the backside of your bat to make the wings.
- Next, cut 2 triangles from black paper and glue on at the top for ears.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- To finish, use white paint to draw on a mouth with two fangs.
Check out this adorable handprint bat flying over the moon!
Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) says
Cute! I love hand art. Thanks so much for linking up to TGIF Linky Party =-) Can't wait to see what other hand/food art you come up with!!Beth =-)
I would love it if you would link up to my kids activity party...Hey Mom, Look What I Did at Adventures In Mommy Land.
Using the baby's hands is so cute!