The other day I was going through a box of random papers and was so excited when I found this adorable handprint strawberry craft I made with the kids. I wish I knew how old they were because I can't believe how teeny my daughter's hand is! It make a great reminder to write the date or age on it.
We made ours as a brother/sister craft, but it makes a great summer craft too!
- Construction paper or scrapbook paper
How to make this berry sweet Handprint Strawberry Craft for Kids
- Make a red handprint with the fingers touching each other verses in an open position.
- Make thumbprint leaves on the top using green paint.
- The black seeds are made using fingerprints. You could use yellow paint instead.
- I cut around ours and glued them to a green scrapbook paper (or use construction paper).
This strawberry craft looks so much better than the one I made with my son for Mother's Day a few year's ago! I love that it has both my little ones handprint on it.