Christmas is such a fun time of the year for kids. We always celebrate with by making tons of Christmas hand print crafts every year. Besides being fun for the kids, they also make great gifts, Christmas decorations, and keepsakes.
Christmas Hand Print Crafts for Kids
Below are Christmas crafts from quite a few different bloggers. We would love for you to click on the colored links to get the full tutorials for each craft. You will find handmade wrapping paper, a printable card idea, paper plate crafts, a DIY picture frame, a standing tree decoration, an alphabet craft, gift ideas, and more!
1. Paper Plate Rudolph Craft - Glued to my Crafts Blog has the cutest paper plate handprint crafts!
2. Hand-y Letter of the Week Rudolph Craft for the Letter R - Love this idea! Be sure to check out the whole Christmas Alphabet series.
5. Homemade Wrapping Paper Art Activity - Isn't kid-made wrapping paper the best?!
6. Paper Plate Snow Globe - So creative! What would your kid place inside their snow globe?
7. Paper Plate Handprint Wreath Decoration - How cute would this be hanging on a door?!
8. Handprint Grinch Card - Love this kid-made card! Head over to get the free printable.
9. Paper Plate Angel - Such a fun way to make an angel!
10. Adorable Handprint Santa - This Santa craft makes me smile.
11. Hand-made Travel Mugs (website no longer available, see our version here) - Looking for a handmade gift idea that the kids can make? How about these travel mugs?
12. DIY Reindeer Frame Preschool Craft - How cute! I would love to have this handmade picture frame in my home.
13. DIY Santa Jars made from Handprints - These could be a gift, a treat jar, decoration, and so on. Aren't they the cutest?!
Have you made a Christmas hand print craft with the kids or maybe they brought one home from school to give you? We would love for you to share it on our Facebook page!