These DIY Halloween finger puppets are enjoyed by younger kids and can help serve as some not-so-scary Halloween crafts. Here is a round up of super cute finger puppets crafts for Halloween made using a glove, felt, pipe cleaners, craft foam, and other hand-y items you may already have around the home. They are perfect to go with stories, songs, and even to make up your own puppet show.
DIY Halloween Finger Puppets for Kids
We love finger puppets and these cute crafts are sure to get your child's imagination going. Create ghosts, witches, bats, and more with these fun ideas.
1. The DIY 5 Little Bats Finger Play Set via Inner Child Fun, is an adorable craft that uses craft foam. Plus there is a fun poem to go along with the puppets!
2. Easy Halloween Character Finger Puppets via Craft Jr, are cute and fun pipe cleaner puppets. Choose from the pumpkins, bat, black cat, or spider...or just do all four!
4. Create the fun and simple No-Sew Ghost Finger Puppets via Kids Activity Blog.
5. You can print these paper Halloween puppets for free over on Make & Takes.
Printable Finger Puppet Patterns for Halloween
*This post includes affiliate links. We may earn commission on items ordered through these links). More info on this.
- Pattern: Halloween Friends Felt Finger Puppets
- Digital Pattern: Halloween Friends 01 Felt Finger Puppets
- Digital Pattern: Halloween Friends 02 Felt Finger Puppets
Halloween Books to go along with the Finger Puppets
Use your DIY finger puppets with one of these fun Halloween book picks!
Which one of these fun DIY finger puppets for Halloween will your little ones create first? Which of the digital pattern Halloween friends did you think was the cutest?
*This post was originally posted 10/14/2012 and updated on 10/9/2017. Some of the original links and photos have since been replaced. This happens when the originals are not longer found on the featured blog/website.