Here is an easy to make recycled cd frog craft that can be made in less than 10 minutes! It’s part of our kids craft stars monthly challenge. The theme this month is turning old cds and dvds into a creative craft. Be sure to check out 10 more recycled cd crafts at the bottom of this post. We hope to inspire you to grab an old cd or two and create something fun with it!
Recycled CD Frog Craft
- construction paper or cardstock
- black marker
Recycled CD Frog Craft Instructions:
Trace around the cd on green construction paper and then cut the circle out. Glue the circle to the cd.
Trace around your child’s hands and cut those out as well. Another fun idea is to make green handprints and cut around those when they are dry.
Tape the hand cut-outs to the backside of the cd to make the frog legs and feet. We placed ours with the thumbs pointed outwards.
Cut 2 eye shapes from white paper. Color in the black part of the eyes and draw on the frog’s mouth. Tape them to the backside of the cd opposite the feet.
Did you happen to see the handprint alphabet crafts my daughter and I made for Crystal & Co.? Head over to see the frog we made for the letter F and check out the rest of the alphabet crafts while you’re there!
Kids Craft Stars CD Challenge
Ready to for more creative cd craft inspiration?
- Recycled CD Peacock Craft for Kids | I Heart Crafty Things
- Recycled Cd Flamingo Craft | I Heart Arts-n-Crafts
- Recycled CD Hippo – Artsy Craftsy Mom
- CD Lion – Crafty Morning
- CD Duckling Gets A Cookie Craft |Glued to My Crafts
- Doughnut Craft | A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Recycled CD Spinning Toys | Artsy Momma
- Balloon CD Hovercraft | hello, Wonderful
- CD Mosaic | In the Playroom
- Woven CD Dream Catchers | Pink Stripey Socks