Have you seen our handprint Frankenstein craft? This year we decided to make a Footprint Bride of Frankenstein.
How to make the Footprint Bride of Frankenstein craft:
- Paint the heel of the foot a somewhat light green color. Try to make it circular-shaped. This will be the face.
- Paint the remaining part of the foot black. This will create the hair.
- Press on paper. My toddler curls her toes when I press her foot on the paper so it is hard to get a good toe print from here, however in this particular project, it actually looks good. I also had a bit too much black by her toes causing it to bleed and not show the toe prints clearly.
- After it dries, use white to paint 2 zig-zagging lies down the hair.
- Pant on the facial features.