Here is our December footprint/handprint calendar page – a Footprint Christmas Tree!
How to make the Footprint Christmas Tree Calendar Page
*We participate in affiliate programs. This means that we may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) for purchases made when clicking through some of the product links in this post. Please read our full disclosure here for more on this.
1. Make a green footprint on paper. Let dry.
2. Make garland with red fingerprints (any color is fine). Place them next to each other going in a curvy line. Ours fit three rows.
3. In between the garland, dram a curvy black line.
4. Turn the black line into Christmas lights by painting little dots along both sides.
5. Add a star at the top.
I wrote the word December with glue and sprinkled green Martha Stewart glitter (affiliate link) over it (I highly recommend her glitter- the quality is amazing). I thought it would be cute to add a little Santa photo of him to the finished page as well.
Besides a Footprint Christmas Tree, try one of these for your December calendar page:
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- Handprint Groundhog Craft With Puffy Snow Paint – February Theme - January 14, 2019
- Sparkly Handprint Mittens Craft – Easy Winter Craft For Kids! - December 16, 2018
- Preschool Christmas Tree Craft Made With Multiple Handprints - December 15, 2018