My toddler and I made this fun Footprint Frog drawing together – we love doing Mommy & Me crafts! Head on over to our Crafty Blogger post on the Gummy Lump blog to see what paper we used + 4 other handprint and footprint animal designs the kids made.
Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.
- Fun Handprint and Footprint Easter Crafts for Kids
- Easter Bunny Handprint Craft with Free Easter Basket Printable
- Ultimate Guide to Spring Animals made from Handprints, Footprints, & Fingerprints
- Two Hands Holding Earth Heart Art Project
- Fun Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts made with Handprints and Footprints