Valentine’s Day is the sweetest holiday! I made the cutest Valentine’s Day love bug with my 13 month old’s cute little foot. You could also make these on a card to send to Grandma and Grandpa. Read on to see how we made this adorable footprint love bug craft.
How to Make the Footprint Love Bug Craft
*As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- construction paper
- kids paint
- googly eyes
- glitter glue
- pipe cleaner
- Valentine’s themed stickers
- Make a footprint in the center of a sheet of construction paper in a Valentine’s color such as pink, purple or red. Add heart-shaped wings with the glitter glue. Let dry.
- Cut two small pieces of a pipe cleaner and shape them so they are curvy. Glue on as antennae. Add a small heart sticker at the top of each.
- We added girly googly eyes, foam stickers and Valentine’s themed stickers all in pinks, purples, gold, and red.
- Write ‘Happy Valentine’s Day!’ inside a glittered heart outline and give to a family member or hang up on the refrigerator.
Now you will have a cute footprint love bug craft to look back on when your little one is all grown up!