I made this Footprint Sunflower with my baby's little feet and hands.
Here is how you make it:
- Paint 1 foot yellow and press onto paper. Repeat 5 times or however many footprints you'd like.
- When dry, cut around each footprint.
- Find something in a circle shape and trace around it onto a large enough sheet of paper- I used 12 x 12.
- Paint the circle black.
- Trace around baby's hands or make a handprint two times and then cut out.
- Cut a stem shape.
- Place glue on black circle and add on black beans or sunflower seed would also be fun.
Glue on stem and handprints.