I made this Footprint Sunflower with my baby's little feet and hands.
Here is how you make it:
- Paint 1 foot yellow and press onto paper. Repeat 5 times or however many footprints you'd like.
- When dry, cut around each footprint.
- Find something in a circle shape and trace around it onto a large enough sheet of paper- I used 12 x 12.
- Paint the circle black.
- Trace around baby's hands or make a handprint two times and then cut out.
- Cut a stem shape.
- Place glue on black circle and add on black beans or sunflower seed would also be fun.
Glue on stem and handprints.
Tracy @ CraftJunkieToo.com says
Hi Amanda - I found your fabulous project and blog through the linky party at Somewhat Simple! I';d like to invite you to my weekly T.G.I.F. Linky party to share your projects -- I'm looking to grow my party with good quality projects just like this one. The linky is up Thursday evening - Tuesday….:)
aunt kathy says
i love your ideas....everytime i see a project i can just picture your beautiful children.....wonderful!!!
JDaniel4's Mom says
This is filled with such wonderful summer fun!
This is so cute!!!
Her little baby feet are so cute....
Aimee from Classified: Mom says
My little man loves his feet printed- so cute! Thank you for linking this post up to The Sunday Showcase!
Make handmade says
Great blog! i love it very much. thanks for sharing.
The Teachers Korner says
I LOVE your blog! So many great ideas that are cheap. As a ECE teacher I know what it is like to cut cost and you have so many great ideas. Thanks for your creative ideas!! Have a BLESSED day!
Thank you so much for your kind words 🙂