This is the Grandparent’s Day Card we made this year. I pressed my baby’s feet onto white paper to make a Footprint Heart. Then, I drew a black outline around the heart. When it finished drying, I cut it out and glued it to a folded piece of red construction paper. Next to the heart I wrote, “From the Bottom of my Heart to the Tips of my Toes.” Inside the card, I lightly wrote ” I Love U! Happy Grandparent’s Day!” My 3 year old traced over the letters so he could practice his handwriting skills.
Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.
- Fingerprint Fireflies Around a Campfire Handprint Craft + Background Printable
- Simple Happy 4th of July Paper Craft with Template
- Make Your Own Sparklers From Paper and Pipe Cleaners – So Easy!
- ‘I Couldn’t Have Built A Better Dad’ Tool Box Card for Father’s Day
- 25 Must Make Handprint Crafts for Father’s Day!