This is the Grandparent’s Day Card we made this year. I pressed my baby’s feet onto white paper to make a Footprint Heart. Then, I drew a black outline around the heart. When it finished drying, I cut it out and glued it to a folded piece of red construction paper. Next to the heart I wrote, “From the Bottom of my Heart to the Tips of my Toes.” Inside the card, I lightly wrote ” I Love U! Happy Grandparent’s Day!” My 3 year old traced over the letters so he could practice his handwriting skills.
Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.
- Fun Handprint and Footprint Easter Crafts for Kids
- Easter Bunny Handprint Craft with Free Easter Basket Printable
- Ultimate Guide to Spring Animals made from Handprints, Footprints, & Fingerprints
- Two Hands Holding Earth Heart Art Project
- Fun Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts made with Handprints and Footprints