Halloween is one of our favorite times of the year. We love to dress up and make Halloween decorations, crafts, and fun food ideas. We actually get a bit crazy with the crafts every year! You can see all of our Halloween handprint, footprint, and fingerprint crafts here.
This collection of spook-tacular Halloween handprint and footprint crafts are from about a dozen crafty bloggers. They have taken the cutest hands and feets and turned them into spooky fun. Grab some paint and your kids, then pick a fun Halloween craft that you’ll want to treasure!
Halloween Handprint and Footprint Crafts
1. Handprint Spider Watercolor Resist Art is a fun way to combine a handprint with a fun art technique.
2. The Skeleton Hands craft on Happy Hooligans creates a fun 3D hand!
3. Add your little one’s hands to the door with this Halloween Spider Wreath from I Heart Arts & Crafts.
4. Eek! These adorable Handprint Monsters from Crafts by Courtney are scary fun!
5. This Fingerprint Witch from Sweet & Lovely Crafts is too cute!
6. Create this fun Handprint Witch from Crafty Morning
7. Your little one can create the fun Footprint Scarecrow by heading over to Sweet & Lovely Crafts.
8. Room On The Broom Inspired Handprint Art from Glued To My Crafts is a fun craft to make after reading the popular Halloween book.
9. The cute Pumpkin Patch project from I Heart Crafty Things is a clever way to create with your child’s fingerprints.
10. These Fingerprint Spiders are a cute way to create spiders with fingerprints. via Tinkerlab
11. Create a Footprint Frankenstein that is not-so-spooky! via Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Cute Halloween Crafts
12. Have fun with these Hand-y Halloween Puppets from Crafts by Amanda for All Free Kids Crafts
13. The Ghostly Footprints Counting Activity to go along with the book Ten Timid Ghosts is from Creekside Learning.
14. Glow-in the-dark Footprint Ghosts are perfect for some Halloween fun!
15. The Footprint Ghost Games from Toddler Approved will have your kids playing with ghosts!
16. These Handprint and Fingerprint Halloween Treat Bags from Buggy & Buddy are perfect for your next kid-friendly Halloween party.
Originally posted September 19, 2014; Updated September 2, 2017
Some of the previous links/photos have been updated to reflect newer content. The online blogging world is constantly changing and some owners have deleted their blogs/websites since originally posting.
*This post contains affiliate links. You can find our full disclosure here.
If you’re looking for more crafty Halloween ideas, I would love to invite you to check out all of our kid-friendly Halloween crafts found on our other blog. Enjoy creating these fun Halloween handprint and footprint crafts with your little ones!