This adorable Handprint Dinosaur was made by my little guy in his preschool class. He cut the dinosaur silhouette from green construction paper, glued on a googly eye, and drew on a mouth. His teacher helped him make 4 handprints on the top of its back.
Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.
- Fun Handprint and Footprint Easter Crafts for Kids
- Easter Bunny Handprint Craft with Free Easter Basket Printable
- Ultimate Guide to Spring Animals made from Handprints, Footprints, & Fingerprints
- Two Hands Holding Earth Heart Art Project
- Fun Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts made with Handprints and Footprints