Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.
Looking for a specific craft idea?
- Baby’s 1st Thanksgiving Handprint Turkey Keepsake
- Making Memories: Thanksgiving Turkey and Fall Tree Handprint Art Keepsake
- Fun Thanksgiving Tablecloth Idea with Writing and Drawing Prompts
- 20+ Cute Ways to Create Thanksgiving Handprint and Footprint Crafts
- How to Make Confetti Poppers for New Year’s Eve Party with Kids