“It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”
We love Christmas and have so much fun making crafts that reflect the holiday season every year. Handprint reindeer, footprint Christmas trees, fingerprint wreaths – there are so many ways to make memorable keepsakes, ornaments, cards, and more using little hands and feet. Here is our Master List of all the Christmas Crafts we have made since Big Brother was just 1 year old as well as ones we have featured over the years.
All Christmas crafts
Keepsakes & DIY Gifts:
- Fingerprint & Thumbprint Christmas Cards
- Footprint Manger plate & also on tile
- Mistle-toes plate
- round up
- Santa penguin
- Footprint Penguin Canvas Art
- Travel Mug
- Wrapping Paper
- 12 Days of Christmas Pinspiration – round ups
- Framed Handprint Christmas Art – guest post
- All winter themed crafts
- winter/Arctic animals
- Handprint Holidays
- Christmas Fun
- Blue & White Christmas
- Kids: Holidays, Seasons, and Special Days
- Snow Adorable Winter Crafts
Have you made a Christmas or winter craft with handprint or footprints?
We would love for you to share in the comments or post a photo and/or link on our Facebook wall! We will happily reshare it throughout all our social media pages.