If you’re looking for a meaningful gift idea that kids can help make or fun holiday decor ideas, you will love today’s features in our 12 Days of Christmas Pinspiration. Day 9 is all about keepsakes to cherish as a beautiful holiday memory. They are made from handprints, footprints, and even paw prints!
List of Handprint and Footprint Christmas Keepsakes
- Christmas Handprint Plaque – Crafts for All Seasons
- Handprint Holiday Pillow Applique Keepsake – Sugar Bee Crafts
- Handprint Impression Model Magic Christmas Ornament or Gift Idea
- Glitter Paw Print Ornament – Glitter Ornaments on Etsy
- DIY Travel Mug Keepsake gift from kids
- Clay Paw Print Keepsake – Sew DoggyStyle
- Hand & Footprint Reindeer Shirt tutorial – Growing Up Gabel
- Christmas Tree Skirt Made From Handprints – A Little Learning for 2
- Framed Handprint, Photo, & Poem
*As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Keepsakes Made with the Whole Family’s Handprints
- Making Memories Last a Lifetime Pinterest Board
- Calendar Kids: Handprint Quilts Through the Year