WooHoo! Today is Day 6 of our 12 Days of Christmas Pinspiration series featuring ideas found on Pinterest meant to inspire your own creations. Today’s features are handprint, footprint, and fingerprint Christmas tree crafts. Be sure to check out the Christmas tree book recommendations at the end!
Handprint, Footprint, and Fingerprint Christmas Tree Crafts
I never knew a Christmas tree could be made so many ways with little handprints, footprints, & fingerprints! I am loving the 3D one in photo #4 – so cute and original!
- Thumbprint Holiday Cards – Silly Eagle Books
- One Foot Christmas Tree – Sew Blessed (blog no longer exists, see our version here)
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Ornament – Teach with Me
- 3D Christmas Tree made from handprints – Arts and Crafts for Kids (blog no longer exists, see a somewhat similar tree here)
- Thumbprint Tree Ceramic Wall Hanging – Cutie Pies Keepsakes
- Beautiful Handprint Christmas Tree
- Hand Print Christmas Tree Keepsake – Sacred Mommy
- Handprint Christmas Tree Preschool Craft
- Photo Keepsake Craft – Free Kids Crafts
- Classroom Art Project – Christmas Craft for Preschool Kids
- Tree-shaped Advent Calendar from Traced Hands (family activities on the back of each) – Crafting Our Kids
- Hand-made Christmas Tree Craft – The Imagination Tree
Kids Christmas Books About Trees:
*We participate in affiliate programs. This means that we may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) for purchases made when clicking through some of the product links in this post. Please read our full disclosure here for more on this.
Here are six books to read along with the Christmas tree crafts!
The Biggest Christmas Tree EverA Wish to Be A Christmas TreeOne Little Christmas Tree: A Children’s Christmas Picture BookMr. Willowby’s Christmas TreeThe Parable Series: The Pine Tree ParableThe Littlest Christmas Tree