My son’s best friend came over during the Superbowl today and the kids made a handprint & footprint football craft. They also colored their own helmets which you can see on my Crafts-N-Things for Children blog.
- Paint foot brown and press on brown paper.
- Paint hands color of choice by squirting a drop of the paint in the palm and then rubbing the hands together. Paint any missed areas with a paintbrush.
- Make one handprint on each side of the paper (we chose green paper to represent the field).
- After everything dries, cut a football shape around the brown footprint.
- Glue in the middle of the handprint so that it looks like they are catching the ball.
- Cut strips of white paper and glue on so it looks like the footballs threads.