In today’s post, we are featuring cute handprint keepsakes that we have made in the past that would be cute for Mother’s Day. They make unique gift ideas for both Mom or Grandma. You’ll find handprint ideas for making: potholders, photo frames, canvas art, poem keepsakes, and more.
Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.
- Fun Handprint and Footprint Easter Crafts for Kids
- Easter Bunny Handprint Craft with Free Easter Basket Printable
- Ultimate Guide to Spring Animals made from Handprints, Footprints, & Fingerprints
- Two Hands Holding Earth Heart Art Project
- Fun Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts made with Handprints and Footprints