Remember the These hands will hold my heart forever keepsake canvas I made awhile back that was inspired by a gorgeous handprint canvas from Clean & Scentsible? Well, my friend loved it and wanted her kids to make one for their grandparents as a Christmas gift. Not only is it cute for Christmas, it's also perfect for Valentine's Day, Grandparent's Day, Mother's Day, & Father's Day!!!
Here is how I made this Handprint Keepsake:
- My friend picked out a scrapbook paper that she liked and I cut a heart shape from it.
- I glued it to the bottom left corner of a cream colored 12x12 scrapbook paper.
- The kids wanted rainbow hands, so they painted them in colors that matched the heart.
- One kid made their handprint 1st and then the other pressed his down slightly overlapping his sister's handprint.
- Using alphabet stamps and an ink pad, I stamped the cute saying.
- I also used little stamps for their names as well as the words "will" and "my."