It's Day 3 of our 12 Days of Christmas Pinspiration featuring ideas found on Pinterest meant to inspire your own creations. Today is Christmas crafts with a religious theme for kids to make using their handprints, fingerprints, and footprints.
They are perfect as Sunday School Christmas Crafts or as a way to teach children in general the true meaning of Christmas.
Sunday School Handprint Crafts for Christmas
- Handprint Nativity Animals - Planet of the Apels
- Nativity Scene Hand Print Ornaments - CraftoArt, Creativity My Passion
- Footprint Manger Tile Keepsake - this blog (reader submission)
- Fingerprint Nativity Scene - Happy Home Fairy
- Handprint Angel Craft for Kids - Creativity Takes Flight
- Baby Jesus Footprint Manger Plate - The Yummy Factory
Handprint Three Wise Men Craft - Simply Cindy
Religious Books for Kids and Christmas-themed:
*We participate in affiliate programs. This means that we may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) for purchases made when clicking through some of the product links in this post. Please read our full disclosure here for more on this.
- Printoons: David and Goliath: Storybook Activity Kit
- Printoons: Noah's Ark: Storybook Activity Kit
- What Is Christmas?
- Christmas in the Manger Board Book - This is perfect for the 1st craft!!!
- My Nativity Jigsaw Book
- Little People Christmas Story Nativity Scene Playset