Homemade Halloween gloves are fun for kids. They can take a fun costume to the next level with minimal effort. Below is a roundup of easy to make Halloween gloves that are perfect for costumes as well as pretend play. Check out these tutorials and Etsy finds to put the finishing touches on your next costume!
My little guy will have a blast trying to be funny scaring people with the monster and skeleton gloves. Although, it will probably be more giggling and less scaring. 🙂
*This post includes affiliate links to products. I get commission for purchases made through these links. Please read our full disclosure here for more on this.
Homemade Halloween Gloves
1. These claws made by SnippetFairy are the perfect addition to a costume.
2. A Micky Mouse costume isn’t complete without those big white hands. via Playdate Crashers
3. Create glow-in-the-dark skeleton gloves with this tutorial from Tacky Living.
4. Add the perfect touch to your witch costume with these witch finger gloves from Family Chic.
5. Take your Buzz Lightyear costume to “infinity and beyond!” with these Buzz Lightyear gloves from Larissa Another Day.
6. Scary fun monster gloves match fantastic monster hoodies to create the perfect, inexpensive monster costume. Cute DIY projects from Cards by CG.
7. These Iron Man gloves that really glow will bring your costume to life! See how to make them over on Totally the Bomb.
8. No puppy costume would be complete without the perfect paw gloves. Get the tutorial on Handmade Charlotte (scroll to the bottom of the post).
More Handmade Halloween Gloves
*This post was originally published on October 18, 2012. It has since been updated and some of the previously featured items have been swapped out. This happens when some of the previously featured content is no longer found or no longer exists.
These homemade Halloween gloves are the perfect addition to a costume. Which one will you create first?