- enamel paints- I use Folk Art Enamel Paint. I just have the primary colors + black & white; I mix them together to get the other colors. You can usually find them at craft stores.
- child’s foot – one that fits on that plate
- plate holder (optional)
- washable marker (optional)
1. Paint the child’s foot brown and press down on the plate in the center.
2. Let dry.
3. Using a washable marker, draw on a feather design that you like. If you are not happy with how it looks, erase the lines with a napkin, washcloth, or even a wet wipe of some sort and start over.
6. Paint on the facial features and feet. I was trying to make the turkey look girlie by putting on eyelashes, but it turned out looking more mad than girlie.
7. Paint on any details you would like to add to your feathers.
8. Place the child’s name, age, & year (optional).