With tomorrow being the 4th of July, I’ve teamed up with a handful of other bloggers to bring you lots of last minute star spangled fun. Plus there will be plenty to save for future years! We are sharing a roundup of patriotic handprint crafts and a few footprint ones too.
- Dream Book Design made the most adorable handprint flag baby onesie which also makes a precious keepsake.
- I love this red, white, and blue footprint craft from House of Burke. She also shares a toddler painted flag in the same post.
- Learn Create Love used a toilet paper roll to make a bald eagle craft.
- My Crazy Blessed Life made a festive flag shirt and also a onesie with the print on the butt (so cute!). She also shares a handprint flag craft.
- Ginger Snap Crafts made a beautiful footprint flag canvas and breaks it down with an awesome step-by-step tutorial.
- Here is a fun handprint eagle craft that Our Knight Life made during an art playdate.
- Reading Confetti made the most adorable handprint eagles – 2 different ones. A must see!
- Naturally Educational made an eagle using traced and cut out hands. There is also a book suggestion.
- This gorgeous handprint flag from MPM School Supplies is part of a handprint calendar.
- See how to make a DIY flag shirt over at Ally’s Helpful Hints for Mommies.
- A Little Pinch of Perfect made 4th of July windsocks with her little cuties.
- Stop by Crafty Morning to see how to make footprint flags – so cute!
- Head outdoors with this patriotic toddler painting from Betsy’s Photography that can be adapted for older kids too.
See our other round ups here:
- 4th of July Handprint and Footprint Crafts
- American Flags and Eagles
- 15+ Crafts, Shirts, Canvas Art, and More for the 4th of July
- 20 Fireworks Crafts for Kids
- Our Patriotic Pinterest Board