Here are some of the Winter Handprint & Footprint Art we have made in the past:
Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.
- Handprint Groundhog Craft With Puffy Snow Paint – February Theme
- Sparkly Handprint Mittens Craft – Easy Winter Craft For Kids!
- Preschool Christmas Tree Craft Made With Multiple Handprints
- Easy Christmas Craft For Toddlers: Make Footprint Stockings!
- Fingerprint Pete The Cat Ornament – Kids Christmas Idea