Turkeys are probably one of the most popular handprint crafts around. My son is addicted to making them! Who knew there were so many ways to make one? Read on to see a just a peek at all the different handprint turkey craft ideas that kids, teachers, and parents adore year after year.
12 Handprint Turkey Craft Ideas to make for Thanksgiving
1. Pilgrim Turkeys made with Handprints We made our usual turkey handprint and added pilgrim hats!
2. Toilet Paper Roll Handprint Turkey I love how cute this cardboard tube turkey looks. Moments of Mommyhood
3. Turkey Centerpiece Makes a unique table decor that the kids can help make. Woman’s Day
4. Paper Plate Thanksgiving Chair Backer Decoration/Activity Kit This clever paper plate craft keeps the kids busy and doubles as a decoration. Toddler Approved
5. Colorful Turkey Suncatcher Dress up a window with this beautiful footprint turkey suncatcher. Family Fun
6. Paper Plate Turkey Photo Frame Here’s a clever way to display a photo. Education.com
7. Hand Turkey Window Cling Neat! See what they used to make this DIY window cling. Almost Unschoolers
8. Hand Turkey Cookies that double as a name place card Yum! What a fun way to make Thanksgiving place holder name tags@ Somewhat Simple
9. 10 Fat Turkeys Puppet & Book Have you read this silly and fun book? Make your own turkey puppets to go along with it. Reading Confetti
10. Handprint Turkey Craft I just adore Jill’s handprint craft and this one is awesome! Meet the Dubiens
11. Give Thanks Pinecone Turkey Fun Fall decor using pinecones and also a way to teach kids gratitude. Creating Couture Parties
12. Family Thanksgiving Turkey Card Get the whole family involved making this festive card! My Paper Crane
More Handprint Turkeys can be found on our Pinterest Boards!
Which handprint turkey craft ideas do you think you might try with the kids this year? Let us know in the comments!