Say goodbye to Winter and celebrate Spring with these pretty craft ideas! In today’s post, we are sharing Spring handprint and fingerprint crafts. You’ll find flowers, rainbows, and even an umbrella. From tulips to cherry blossoms and a thumbprint hyacinth!
Creative Ideas for Spring Handprint and Fingerprint Crafts
1. Poppy Flowers made from handprints – So fun! There are 5 total. via Candace Ashment Art
2. Thumbprint Hyacinth – How gorgeous are these?! via Meet the Dubiens
3. Fingerprint Cherry Blossom Tree – Turn this pretty crafty into a fun counting activity for preschoolers and kindergartners.
4. Spring Flower Garden of Handprints – Bir Dunya Zeynep
6. Handprint Umbrella Watercolor Resist Art – See how to make the umbrella waterproof so it resist the blue watercolor when painted over. Perfect for a preschool weather unit.
7. Cherry Blossom Handprint Canvas Decor – Great for kids who don’t care for getting paint on their hands. via Come Together Kids
8. Hop into Spring Craft – Simple yet fun idea via Detail-Oriented Diva.
9. Rainbow Hands – Because RAINBOWS. Every kids loves them! via Artzy Creations
10. Fingerprint Rainbow – Here’s a different version that uses fingerprints.
11. Thumbprint Flower Cookies – These are so cool-looking! There’s also handprint cookies. Definitely worth a peek.Something Swanky Deserts & Designs
12. Fingerprint Flower Vase – DIY upcycled jar craft from Sisters Saving Cents. WHat would you use yours for?
13. Handprint Tulips Kids Craft – Such a simple idea!
14. Handprint Flower Pot with Poem – This one is a bit more complicated but so so pretty.
- Posted March 25, 2013
- Updated April 9, 2017
What spring handprint and fingerprint crafts have you made in the past or are making this year? Check out these flower crafts for more Spring ideas.