I was so excited when my son brought home this adorable Christmas tree craft made with multiple handprints he made in his preschool class. We've already made a single handprint version as well as a footprint Christmas tree which we'd love for you to check out as well. *Originally published 12/5/2012 and updated on 12/15/18.
Preschool Christmas Tree Craft Supplies
- kids paint
- black marker
- white craft paper
- optional: puffy paint
Multiple Handprint Christmas Tree Instructions:
1. Start by painting the hand green and place an upside-down handprint in the bottom center of the paper. Be sure to leave room for a tree stump.
2. Make another handprint on each side of the first one.
3. Make two more green handprints on top of the three. Then add one handprint on top of these. Let dry.
4. Add a zig-zag line to create sting for the Christmas lights. Use a Q-tip or use fingerprints to make Christmas lights along the black lines in different colors.
5. Paint a star on top of the tree handprints. Alternatively, use star stickers.
6. Paint a brown tree stump.
Don't forget to add the child's name and date!
For more cute ideas like this preschool Christmas tree craft made with multiple handprints, check out these: