This precious canvas keepsake is made with my daughter’s handprints and a cute handprint poem. We have it proudly displayed in our living room as decor. Stop by our article on the What to Expect website to get the step-by-step tutorial on how we made it.
Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.
Looking for a specific craft idea?
- St Patrick’s Day Handprint Rainbow Canvas Art Keepsake Kids Will Enjoy Making
- Handprint Flowers in a Duck Tape Vase
- These Hands Will Hold My Heart Forever – Handprint Canvas Art Keepsake
- Handmade Heart Balloons Surprise Card Idea – Paper Crafts for Kids
- Sweet Handprint Owl Valentine’s Day Cards and Sayings