This footprint angel tile keepsake is great to give as gifts for Christmas or Mother’s Day. It pretty easy to make, here’s how:
Isn’t this Footprint Angel adorable?!
How to make the Mom’s Lil’ Angel Footprint Tile
*We participate in affiliate programs. This means that we may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) for purchases made when clicking through some of the product links in this post. Please read our full disclosure here for more on this.
- Enamel Paints
- small tile
- picture hangers – optional
- paintbrushes including one small enough for writing
The tile is from Lowe’s and you can hot glue picture hangers to the back if you would like to hang the finished tile as a decoration in your home.
Chose a color for the angel, then paint the foot. Press it onto the tile. If you mess up, wipe it off and start over.
*Important: Once dry, it will not come off so be extra careful not to get it on anything.
Let it dry for a few hours. Add a halo, eyes, mouth, and stars (or a different embellishment like hearts).
We wrote “Mom’s Lil’ Angel” on ours but you could change it to dad, grandma, and so on.
Be sure to read the enamel instructions on the label. It gives drying time and also about heating it in the oven (I usually skip this part).
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- St Patrick’s Day Rainbow Handprint Painting Keepsake Kids Will Enjoy Making - February 17, 2019
- Handprint I Love You Heart Craft For Preschoolers - February 13, 2019
- Handprint Snowy Owl Craft With Printable - February 1, 2019