Ready for some Halloween fun? Who knew there were so many ways to make cute, little pumpkin prints using kids handprints and fingerprints!? Here are 10 different ideas for Halloween keepsakes, cards, art projects, gift bags, and learning.
Originally published 9/20/2015 - Updated 9/4/2019
10 Lil' Pumpkin Prints for Halloween Fun
1. Pumpkin Counting Activity - free printable that's perfect for preschoolers!
2. Stamped Pumpkin Prints - Make jack-o-lanterns and add thumbprints!
4. Funny Face Jack-o-lantern Craft - made from paper plates.
5. Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake - Love these from Practical Mommy!
6. Hand-y Pumpkin Gift Bags - Perfect for the non-crafty! via Glued to My Crafts
7. From Your Little Pumpkin - Cute card idea from Frugal Fun for Boys.
8. Thumbprint Pumpkin Magnet Keepsakes - Made from salt dough via Learning & Exploring Through Play
9. Sponge Painted Pumpkin - Handprint art activity from ABC Creative Learning.
10. Stamped Pumpkins and Thumbprints - Easy idea from Sugar Aunts.
Top 10 Halloween Lists from other kid bloggers:
- Book-based Halloween Activities | Artsy Momma
- No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas | Sunny Day Family
- Pumpkin Fine Motor Activities | Craftulate
- Halloween STEM Activities | Crafty Kids at Home
- Halloween Dinner Ideas | Our Good Life
- Unusual Ways To Play With A Pumpkin | Adventures of Adam
- Pumpkin Art and Craft Ideas | Witty Hoots
- Halloween Games and Activities | Play & Learn Everyday
- Pumpkin Recipes | Nemcsok Farms
Here are more Halloween Handprint Ideaslike these adorable pumpkin print crafts!