Thanksgiving is a great time to get kids involved in the holiday fun. While some kids are too young to help with the cooking, they’re never too young for thumbprint art!
With handprint turkeys being so popular, I wanted to change it up a bit by sharing Thanksgiving thumbprint crafts that can be enjoyed by kids of different ages.
- Fingerprint/Thumbprint Napkin Rings – Get kids involved with the Thanksgiving table decor! Make & Takes
- Thumbprint Turkey Place Cards – How cute would these look on the Thanksgiving table?! Family Fun
- Thumbprint/Fingerprint Turkey Cards – Too cute for words! Pharma
- Thumbprint Turkey Prayer Cards – We made these with 2 different prayers on them.
- Fingerprint or Thumbprint Corn – You could make these yellow or even do fall colors to create indian corn. Mrs. Kilburn’s Kiddos
Have you made a handprint craft recently?
Stop by our Facebook Page to share it!