We love making keepsake crafts with our kids at home. For Baby’s 1st Halloween, we have come up with one that is both cute and seasonal to cherish the memories with a cute Halloween saying. Isn’t this adorable? It is a simple and easy craft to make that won’t get too messy and will be worth it. “Mommy’s Little Pumpkin” is simply an adorable craft that incorporates baby’s footprints into a sweet memory that you will keep forever.
Mommy's Little Pumpkin Keepsake Craft
- Any color construction paper, I used blue
- Orange, green and black paint (or sharpie marker)
1. Begin by covering your child's feet with orange paint. Having a helper for this part can be critical if you are working with a toddler!
2. Make a print with each foot to form the pumpkin and allow it to dry.
3. Lightly draw the words "mommy's little pumpkin" in pencil, then trace with black paint.
4. Paint the stem, leaves and vines, and you're finished!
Suggested Books for Baby's 1st Halloween
*As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Click the book images to see more about them or to purchase. Thank you!
Baby's First Halloween Soft Photo AlbumThe Itsy Bitsy PumpkinOne, Two...Boo!Little Spider (Finger Puppet Book)I Love You, Little Pumpkin! (Padded Cloth Covers with Lift-the-Flaps)My First HalloweenMouse's First Halloween (Classic Board Books)
Thanks for joining us for this too cute footprint pumpkin craft! For another Baby's 1st Halloween keepsake like this Mommy's Little Pumpkin craft, you may want to try this footprint black cat with a Halloween poem and these Baby's 1st Halloween handprint and footprint ghosts.